Saturday, January 06, 2007

Some People

Are just too freaking nosey!!! We all know that my face is all scrapped up, right? Well some people can't tell a scrap from a bruise. I had a lady walk up to me in WalMart today, she told me to leave my man, and that he just wasn't worth the pain he was putting me through!!! I was so shocked, I laughed and told her that I had fallen off a horse Monday, and no man has or ever will do something like that to me. I understand that in her mind she was just trying to help out, but come on!!!
My back has started hurting worse since I have been home, and I find myself running out of breathe alot. I am going to call my doctor Monday and setup an appointment.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Dude! Like any man could get even try to do something like that and live! That is too funny! Almost like people thinking Cody, Katie, and Hunter were mine when mom and I had them out in public! I love how people like to ASS-U-ME things, and we all know how that goes!!!! Is all this the norm these days or something? WHATEVER! At least WE know what really happened! So try to keep from talkin' durty!!!