Monday, November 27, 2006

November 17-19, 2006


11_19_06_0928
Originally uploaded by brendastarr1021.
What an amazing weekend. Mari-Jane, Hunter and I went up to the horse ranch in GA Friday night. Hunter and I were so excited we barely slept that night and woke up and hour before the alarm went off. I got to ride Stella, a beautiful black percheron, twice Saturday. Sunday I decided to ride someone different, so I got T-Bone, a handsome brown quarter horse. He worked really well with Barney. Both days were eventful, there is no down time there. Your are either eating, around the horses or sleeping at night. And I loved every moment. I can't wait to go back!!!

By the way I have now attatched Flickr to my blog. Beginning now you can click on any picture and veiw a larger version and view all of my other photos on the slideshow.

No comments: