Monday, November 13, 2006

A year

What can happen in a years time? Many, many things. People come in and out of your life, jobs end and school begins. A year without that one person you tell everything to, the good and the bad. A year without having that one person who is always there for you. I still talk to you and see you everywhere I go. I am grateful for the years we had together, but I am deeply saddened for the year we have been apart. I came to visit the very spot you were taken away from us all today. I sit there and talk to you. I wonder how you were feeling in your final moments here on earth.
I still think to myself that its not true, that you are not gone. How can she be gone? How can someone so bright and full of life, be gone? Its not fair Kierra, it just isn't fair.

No comments: