Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am a Woman Obsessed

With crocheting!!! Seeing as how I am an unemployed full time college student, I don't have alot of money to be spending on Christmas gifts this year. So I decided to make scarves for my grandmother and my aunt. I thought that I wouldn't be done with them until a couple days before Christmas, but I ended up finishing both scarves in 2 days!!! That just wasn't enough, I wanted to make more stuff!!! So I ended up making a scarf for myself and a matching hat. I am really proud of the hat, because I never learned how to read crochet patterns, so I had to come up with my own design. After 3 tries I found a design that worked and the hat is so cute!!! I am excited to use the scarf and hat when I go horseback riding again.
Anyway other than that, I watched the twins and Hunter Friday and Saturday and with them being sick, I of course caught a bit of it. I am almost over it though. I took my last final Wednesday morning, YAY!!! Finals were pretty easy this semester. I will be taking next semester off to work full time. I just don't have the funds to start any classes in the spring. So I will continue my education in the summer. Which kind of makes me happy. I am having some serious issues with deciding what I want to be.
I am excited about the Holidays, this will be my babies first Christmas. My baby Rocki!!! I got him a Christmasy(sp?) collar today. And of course he looks so adorable!!! And you know I will post pictures later!!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

okay girl, you had time to change your page color, but not to update your blog?? Come one, give me something to read! Love ya, MJ