Friday, December 29, 2006

Okay OKAY!!!

Let's see, what has happened since the last time I blogged? I finished all of my Christmas shopping early this year. No last minute shopping for me, thank goodness!!! The 23rd was the family dinner at the Coles'. It was fun running around play ing with silly string with Savannah, Chad and Brianne. I still laugh every time I think about the look on the twins face when they got silly stringed for the first time. As the party wore on Dwight broke out the karaoke machine, fun times ensued. Around 6 or 7 Alexa came up to me and sat on my lap then layed her head on my shoulder. These are one of the times I miss Kierra the most, I can't help but think that this should be Kierra sitting here with her daughter on her lap.
On Christmas I had some kind of stomach bug, and was sick all day absolutly miserable. Got some awsome gifts, alot of stuff for my room.

No comments: