Monday, April 02, 2007

Old St. Augustine

Mom, Jennifer and I went down to St Augustine this past Friday. Jennifer had never been so we thought should enjoy coming along with us. Well it was field trip day down there. We felt like we were at an amusement park. There were some fun times and some disappointing times. In all we had a pretty good time, but learned our lesson. Next time, go on a Tuesday!!! And no one down there serves shrimp cocktail. Oh and Kilmans has the BEST caramel!!!

Another one of my problems was I just couldn't really get into the day. All up and down St. George Street I thought about Kierra. As some of you know, the first time I had ever met and hung out with Kierra was when we all went down to St. Augustine over Thanksgiving weekend about 5 years ago. We had just a good time down there. Its hard to go to favorite places like that and not have her there to enjoy it with.

2 comments:

MJ said...

There are so many good memories, carry them with you, and know she is right there. love you sweetie, MJ

Brianne said...

Oh my gosh! I remember that weekend! She was still with Donovan, and visiting from St. Pete!! If I remember correctly. that is! We did everything that day!!! I am right there with ya girl! Just remember the fun we had, and know she is smiling remembering it too!!
Love ya chick!