Monday, April 02, 2007

Work=Love

Well for me at least. I love, love, love my job!!! How many people can honestly say that? I love fashion, I love working with people, and I love telling people what to wear, lol. The past few weeks I have been working at the Casique part of the store, learning how to do bra fits and learning about 20 different styles of bras and panties and Spanx. Last weekend we had a bra fit event. We had a little compitition going on between the workers to see who could get the most bra fits and sell the most bras during the three days of the event. I am happy to say I kicked ass, blew all the other girls out of the water. I had two full lines of stickers, the closest to me had three quarters of one line. Sorry, I am finished gloating now. My bosses say that I am doing very well and are already talking about promoting me to a part-time manager!!! Well I am off today and Friday, so I am going to go do some chores now so I won't have any to do Friday.

No comments: