Saturday, June 02, 2007

Let's See...

What has been going on in the life of Brenda? I have been in my new management position now for one month. There have been some ups and downs. Stress is a bitch!!! The Store Manager quit and we will have a new one on Monday. Which I couldn't be happier about, the store was slowly dying, and now we will be revived!!! I know alot of the girls that work there now will be leaving soon after the new manager starts, they are so use to working(or not working, I should say) with someone who really didn't care about the store and what happened to it. So its a new beginning and I am very excited and looking forward to some hard work.
I have been so busy working a full time schedule that I haven't had much time to see the people that are most important in my life. I was able to go out twice last week though. I more stuff to tell you about, but I have to be at work at 6 in the morning, yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you! Thinking positive is a good thing. Glad your hanging tough.
Remember, life is so short! Stop and smell some roses once in awhile. It's nice to know how well you are doing.
Thanks for letting us know, your okay.