Sunday, June 03, 2007

Little Birdie

I have always had a love of birds, especially little baby birds that can not yet take care of themselves. Its seems every spring, a new little baby bird finds their way to me. This year is no different. My moms boss found a bird on the base, so she brought her home to me. I broke out my little bird cage, liquid bird food, and I made a little nest for her to sleep in. She is doing well and eating alot. I have named her Bethi, after my moms bosses daughter. She is just the cutest little thing, she is already learning how to balance on my finger. And at night she nestles into her little nest, SO CUTE!!!


*UPDATE* I have since discovered that Bethi is actually a boy. Oops!!! He now goes by the name Apollo.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the bird is doing well. Can't wait to know about the tatoo.