Thursday, November 01, 2007

From Princess to Queen

I have evolved. Yesterday, being Halloween and all, the girls and I at the store dressed up. I started out with the whole princess thing, but it turned into a queen thing. I know what you are thinking MJ, Brenda no longer a princess? Has the world gone mad?!?! No, it hasn't gone mad, I have just been promoted, that's all. I wore my senior high school prom dress (which, by the way, fits me better now than it did then! How many women can say they are smaller now than when they were in high school? ) a crown I got at Disney years ago and an array of my sparkiest brooches. The girls at work loved it and got what I was going for. It was alot of fun dressing up. But I must say, when I was getting ready for work today, it wasn't as much fun without the tiara. Just felt like my outfit was missing something.

1 comment:

MJ said...

LOL.. you will always be my princess, even if you have become a Queen! Did you take any pictures?? We miss seeing you! Love ya, MJ