Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dream

I am not usually one of those people that write about their dreams, hell, I hardly remember them by the time I wake up in the morning. But this one I remember and wanted to write down. So here it is- I walk to my front door and I see Mari-Jane pulling up in my driveway, and she has someone in the passenger side seat that looks like Kierra. But it can't be Kierra, she passed away last year. But it is Kierra, the ghost of Kierra. Well her and Mari-Jane come in the house. Kierra and I head to my room to hang out. Kierra starts to notice things around my room that are in memory of her. And I tell her about my Kierra box and whats inide of it, like the Princess cereal she bought me, and all the cards that she would give me just because. I ask Kierra if it looks like I am talking to myself or do other people see her. She tells me that the only ones that can see and talk to her are the people who believe, that is why she came to see me today. Then I woke up.
I miss her so much, more so than the day before.

1 comment:

MJ said...

You were her best friend too sweetie. She loved you so much..
I've missed having my other daughter around! Thanks for thinking I am doing a good job with the babies, I worry alot about that! MJ