Monday, March 27, 2006

Saturday

Saturday was a great day. Darnell, Leilani, Vicki and I had the twins. I got over to Mari-Jane's at about 11 o'clock. Hunter greeted me at the door, I am surprise everytime I see him, how big he is. I still remember the first time I ever met little Hunter, he was so small and he was MyHunter. Brianne use to joke that the only reason I came over to the house was to see Hunter. As Hunter grew, I grew to love him more and more. All the funny things he would say, all the times we played in his Buzz Lightyear tent, good times, good times.
Well Tristan came out of his and Alexa's room, just a bundle of energy, ready for the day and excited to see me. Alexa on the other hand wasn't feeling to well, she clung to me until Darnell got there and she then clung to him. Well we went to the park right down the road on Beach Blvd. Tristan enjoyed himself greatly, he climbed and went down every slide. He also enjoyed playing on the swings with Vicki. Alexa only played for the last hour we were there, but at least she played. Tristan and I took a little walk so he could look at the water, he held my hand the entire time. It really touched my heart, he is a little man, just two years ago Ki and I had to go to the NICU to visit him. We would read him stories and talk to him so he would get use to our voices and know that we loved him. It's hard to belive how big they are. They are growing up beatifully. Alexa is so gorgeous and Tristan is so handsome. Well we took the kids home and they went straight down for their nap. I also got to know Vicki, Leilani and Darnell more, which was great. Hopefully we can all do the park thing again.

No comments: