Thursday, March 30, 2006

Starting the Schooling Process

Well, I have decide to go to college. Two years at FCCJ then transfer to a university to finish my degree. I hope to major in Elementary Education. I know, me working with children, guite the shock!!! Yesterday I went down to the North Campus of FCCJ. I applied, and got my student ID. Today I went and took my College Placement Test, so I know what classes I should take and how advanced they should be. Its all very exciting. Me a college student!?!?! I never thought this day would come. I am going to work and study my ass off. I have something to prove to my friends and family. Especially family, they think so little of me these day, it would be nice to prove them wrong. I have orientation and counceling Tuesday April 4th, after that I can register for classes and get this educational party started!!! Hopefully I will start classes May 8th, if not more classes start on June 5th. Either way--YAY!!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I am so glad you are going to school.. I am very proud of you! I love you lots my other daughter, MJ