Sunday, April 02, 2006

Boredom and Depression

Boredom has kicked in as I wait for classes to start. I have run out of things to clean, organize, and re-organize. I have people to hang out with on the weekends and places to go. But on the weekdays there is nothing to do and no one to see.
Along with the boredom, depression has set it. It is all consuming. I have dealt with depression all of my life and have always been able to hide it well. But now adays, I can't. Maybe its because I have nothing better to do, than to feel bad for myself. I am overly emotional about everything, I can't even watch T.V without crying over some sappy story line. I am also having a hard time sleeping lately, I seem to stay up later and later everynight, and when I do finally fall asleep, its a restless sleep. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Classes start in a month, hopefully that will help me feel better and keep me busy.
I think about Kierra more and more each day. I miss her so much. People say it gets easier as time passes. But I don't see how that is possible. As more time passes, that just equals how long we have been without her in our lives. And one more day her children have to live without their mother. I say it gets harder as time passes. But thats me, thats how my mind works.

No comments: