Thursday, April 27, 2006

Girls Night Out!

I had a great night last night. Vicki and I went to dinner at Dick's Wing's. Good food, good conversation. Then we went to the movies and saw Silent Hill. I jumped a couple of times, it was really gory(sp?) too. It was good, but wait for it to come out on DVD. Then we went to Bourbon Street. I haven't been to Bourbon on a Wednesday is forever, because last time I went it totally sucked and there was nobody there. Well this time was so much fun!!! The crowd wasn't huge but there were alot of us in a group, mostly Diva's. We were the only ones out on the dance floor, but we didn't care. It's nice to be around people who are there just to have a good time and don't care about what others think. I had a few drinks, danced to a few songs and left and midnight. I had so much fun, Thanks Diva's!!!

No comments: