Friday, April 14, 2006

3 days of Tennessee

Well we have been in Tennessee for 3 days now. It has an intersting trip so far. We left Tuesday, late at night, thinking that the twins would sleep the entire way here. Ha Ha Ha, boy were we ever wrong. Tristan maybe slept 2 out of the 10 hours, while Alexa slept 0 out of 10 hours. Hunter got a good bit of sleep and I got about and hour or two. We watch a million movies. Wednesday was very chill. Brian, Alexa, Tristan and Hunter took a long nap, while Mari-Jane and I talked with her mother and father. Later in the evening I took a really great shower and slept very well that night.
Thursday we went to DollyWood. It was hard to get into the spirit of the day. For one thing, the only other time I have been to DollyWood was with Kierra when she was pregnant with the twins. It was hard with her not being there this time. The second thing is that it was the 13th of April, 5 months since Kierra was taken from us. Mari-Jane bought me these beautiful combs for my hair, I've worn them all day today. We got home late and the kids were put straight to bed. I came up to my room ready for a good nights sleep, but that didn't happen. I had many a nightmare last night. All involving Kierra. It was a frightning evening. Most of the time when I dream of her, they are beatiful dreams of memories. But not these, they were scary and all too real. I woke up groggy and needed coffee, stat!
Friday has been a good day. Mari-Jane, Hunter and I went to Wal-Mart and Food City to get Easter stuff. I have been taking lots of pictures and they will be up on my MySpace and Kierra's very soon after I get back to Florida.

No comments: