Friday, April 28, 2006

Always on My Mind

She is always there, everywhere. I hear a joke and think, oh Ki would have laughed so hard. See a faerie and think, oh Ki would have loved that. I can still her her voice, her laughter and still can't believe that its gone from the world. How can something so beatiful be taken away from us? Why did it happen? I feel myself get angry sometimes at life, at the world, that damn guy and even sometimes God. Now I know you should never be angry at God, but I can't help but feel this way. I don't want to hear that he has a plan for all of us and it was the way he wants things to be. What about those children that will have to grow up not knowing their mother, huh? What kind of messed up plan is that?
I miss you Kierra, more than I could ever say. More than anyone will ever know. You were my very best friend, and I thank you for that. Nobody knows me as much as you did, not even my mother. You were the truest friend a girl could have or wish for. We had are fights, but we always got through them. I still have all the cards you use to give me, I even still have the Princess cereal you got me. Funny huh? I love you Ki!

No comments: