Tuesday, April 04, 2006

School Stuff & More

I had orientation and counseling today. I also got the results from my College Placement Test, I didn't do very well on the math, so I will have to take a lower math class than I had hoped for. But I learned alot about FCCJ and what is to be expected of you. I learned what classes Universities require of an Elementary Education transfer student, and all that other good stuff.
After I left the campus I went to Mari-Jane's. I got to spend about an hour with the twins before they went down for their nap. Then I hung out with Hunter and we watched Narnia(sp?). I was going to try to get the twins and Hunter Saturday and take them to the park, but they are all booked for the weekend, so maybe next time. I am going to Tennessee with them and the family, so I am very excited about that. I haven't been to Tennessee since the twins were itty bitty. It'll be nice to get away from Jacksonville for awhile. I think Justin and Brianne are meeting us up there, I can't wait to see them, mostly Brianne though!!! I can't wait to see ya sis!!! YAY!!!

No comments: