Monday, April 10, 2006

Goodbye Jacksonville!!! Hello Tennessee!!!

Hello all!!! I will be out of town for the next week. I will be leaving Tuesday night and returning next Tuesday morning. Mari-Jane invited me to go with her,Brian, Hunter and the twins to TENNESSEE!!! And I very happily accepted. I can't wait. Last time I was up there the twins were just itty bitty things and of course Kierra was with us. This trip is going to be hard I think. Tennesse with no Kierra, thats just not right. We will also be going to DollyWood. The first time I ever went to DollyWood was with Kierra and Mari-Jane. Kierra was pregnant at the time and couldn't ride very many of the rides, but we still had a really great time together. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the kids and Tennessee. See ya'll in a week!!!

No comments: