Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Design Class

Today was my second day in my design class. We were told to bring in some snacks and a plate. So I brought in wheat thins, sour candy straws and gummy worms. We were told to "plate" our snacks in a creative way. Then we had to go around and look at everyone elses plates. I was told by the teacher that mine was different then everyone elses. Which made me nervous! He said that I think outside the box. All the others students put their food in round shapes to match the round plates they were using. Mine is shaped like a triangle, yet is placed on a round plate. He said that is very good and looks forward to seeing my future projects. How cool is that?!?!

Here's my plate. I took the picture with my phone.

1 comment:

MJ said...

You? Outside the box? Ya think?! Very cool, great job!