Friday, August 04, 2006

Rocki, the puppy formally known as Max


Rocki had a rough day yesterday. He got fixed, so he was sore and a little sleepy. I had to buy a cone to put around his neck because he kept biting at his stiches. He is not wearing it today. After I picked him up from the vet, we went to PetSmart to get the cone and a new collar. We got both of those things and he got a new toy. It is a purple fuzzy weiney dog. He loves it so much, he has played with it all day today. He didn't play with it much yesterday because he slept most of time he was home. He is a good boy. He hasn't pooped or peed in the house since Wednesday, and he barks in the middle of the night when he needs to use the bathroom. I am very proud of him. Here are a few new pictures of him.














1 comment:

MJ said...

I just knew he was going to be loved.. and spoiled! It does my heart good to see you both getting some extra love from each other!! Love ya, my 3rd daughter! MJ