Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Newest Member of the Family

This is little Max. I brought him home yesterday. Kodi, Martini and Max have become fast friends. He chases the cat all around the house. I took this picture of him last night. His first night in his new home. He seems pretty happy here. He loves going outside and running all over the yard like a little maniac. He runs circles around my feet as I walk, he has tripped me a couple of time while doing this. Potty training him is going to be quite an adventure. He is a little slow on the uptake. It takes him a couple minutes to realize whats going on, because of this Mom keeps calling him Joey, like the guy from "Friends". Joey is always a few steps behind everyone else on the show. I kepp telling her to stop calling him that, but she doesn't listen to me. Oh well.

No comments: