Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Some Pictures

I like taking pictures of the flowers in my yard and the beach. I got some film developed recently. So I thought I would share them with you. Maybe they will help brighten someones day.

The Jetties

One of my baby Gerber Daisies

This is actually a weed that grows in the yard, but we keep because they are so pretty.

Another one of my Gerbers

Wisteria(sp?)

What can I say, I love Gerber daisies.

Day Lily

Oh, I just love this flower!!!

Tulips at Grandmas' house

More wisteria(sp?)

I have no idea what this flower is called. But isn't it cool looking?

2 comments:

MJ said...

Thank You, that did brighten my day! We have missed you! Tal to you soon, MJ

Cricket said...

Love the tulips at your grandmas house pic!
Oh by the way you dont know me *giggle* I am MJ's sister....